Anyone using SRB's Elite filter system

Name
Dave
Edit My Images
No
I am now using a kit of prime lenses for which I have a number of different sized filters. I am looking to get a filter holder system that I can swap between lenses. The Lee filters are fearsomely expensive for my needs and Nisi looks a good compromise. However, I have come across the SRB Elite filters which look to be exceptional value and, from the few articles I have read, appear to be good quality.

Has anyone here had any experience of thse filters and ,if so, what are your thoughts re quality?

Thanks

I use the elite system all the time and am completely happy with it. The holder system is built really well. With it I use a mixture of the round elite ND and polariser, plus formatt hitech ND grads

Thanks for that - the polariser was my main worry largely due to the price which seems almost too cheap. Do you find it works well and doesn’t have any colour cast?

I was using this system up until a few weeks ago,the polariser is fine and the 10 stop nd filter I used had little if no colour cast

This picture was taken this morning using the SRB Elite System, 10 stop ND & 3 stop soft grad. I use a Circular polariser and then screw the filter holder into that, as you can't use the SRB ND and Polarisers together, because they screw into the filter holder. They work fine for me.

rsz_gogs_birth_shoeburyness.jpg

This picture was taken this morning using the SRB Elite System, 10 stop ND & 3 stop soft grad. I use a Circular polariser and then screw the filter holder into that, as you can't use the SRB ND and Polarisers together, because they screw into the filter holder. They work fine for me.

View attachment 242220
That looks superb! Many thanks

Back