Anyone want to do my revision for me

kelack

TPer Emerita - But she's back!
Name
Kelly
Edit My Images
Yes
Got my LLMIT (Lloyds Insurance test) in 6 weeks and have only read 3 chapters out of 11 (3 more than other people in office though) and I just can't get my head round it. Has anyone else done it?

Too old for this revision malarky :razz:

Are you speaking from experience Moomike? Any tips. I'm actually an analyst so don't have hands on experience like brokers or underwriters so it's quite difficult to relate to some of it. I've read some of the Reinsurance chapter but then I've got Regulations :puke:

Get your head down, study hard & escape to here when it all gets too much :shrug:

:LOL: Nope, not even slightly speaking from experience (more from pity :LOL:), sorry if I got your hopes up but I'm sure you'll be fine (y)

I think I have a friend that works in this area though so I'll ask around & see if anyone I know has any advice (y)

:LOL: Having a 10 minute break now. Doing 30 minnute stints. Can't remember what they taught me at school about retaining things :LOL:

Anyone want to do my revision for me

I've already revised it for you! You head off to bed now, you'll be fine. I know it all.

Go on, don't worry :D I'll do some more for you tonight, I promise.

Cheer Marcel :LOL:

Back