Anyone want to let me play with LF?

• Thread starter Deleted member 21335
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21335

Hey filmists!

So, I really have a yearning to have a go at some portraits on LF, either 5x4 or 10x8 and was wondering if anyone would be willing to let me play with their large format camera to see if I love it before considering buying one please? I can offer a trade for something film related if you fancy having a play with anything I have? Leica/Hasselblad perhaps.

:)

Not quite the same, but there's a possibility there will be a Large Format Meet some time...

You're welcome to try mine for a couple weeks although it's not a great example of a LF camera :confused: The bellows are full of holes, and it's also a pretty basic monorail which was cheap off ebay, so it might not do a great job of showing you the possibilities of LF! Nether the less, if you can't find anyone else with anything better I'm sure I can fix it up a bit and send it to you to try :)

Not quite the same, but there's a possibility there will be a Large Format Meet some time...

If it's close enough, I will definitely get along to have a look/play. :)

You're welcome to try mine for a couple weeks although it's not a great example of a LF camera :confused: The bellows are full of holes, and it's also a pretty basic monorail which was cheap off ebay, so it might not do a great job of showing you the possibilities of LF! Nether the less, if you can't find anyone else with anything better I'm sure I can fix it up a bit and send it to you to try :)[/QUOTE

Thank you so much for the offer, Carl. :)

I take it you're looking specifically for cameras with movements? If not and you just want to get some large negatives you're welcome to use my Polaroid 110A conversion.

Cheers
Steve

Back