Anything Bigger than the Lowepro Rover AW II?

Edit My Images
No
I find that when I take my kit on long hikes, I need to take a decent jacket, overtrousers, lunch etc. But find the above bag to be a little too small for my needs. The Plus AW doesn't seem to offer much more space. I love the AW II, its a great bag, but I'm simply finding the space limiting.

Ideally I would like room for another lens, shame the bad doesn't support sliplock attachments. But mainly need room in the upper compartment.

There are bags just dedicated to camera equipment which is great, but what do you do when travelling /hiking all day? I'm sure there are other people in the same boat?

I've ended up with a Lowpro Pro Trekker. Plenty of space for camera kit, and my clothes and food etc go in the side and back attachments. Comes at a weight though.

Thanks MK will take a look. I'm not to clued up with other brands? Anyone know of anything else

Ive been looking for the perfect bag too, if i'm hiking I take my Karrimor backpack with my crumpler stuffed inside and the tripod on the side of the pack.

I need the following:

Big enough as a daypack for hikes through the countryside.
Room for waterproofs, emergency stuff, nutri grains and chocolate
Waterproofing
Room for laptop (incase of extended travel)
Carry on plane
Doesn't look too much like a camera bag.
Tripod holder.

I like the look of the Kata DR-467, the other bigger Kata backpacks look great too if you don't need a carry on :)

One that does look interesting is the Thinktank Rotation, it is a pain having to keep taking your pack off all the time and this solves the problem.

http://www.rotation360.com/

Back