Anything wrong with this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As well as level, it's a bit lacking in contrast, could may be have the exposure lifted (but that may increase the grain/noise) and could be cropped to remove the figure at the RHS and a chunk of the sky

The horizon isn't level, its underexposed and grainy, it needs cropping (at least 2" off the top), the couple are poorly posed and the person on the right is distracting ... but apart from that ...

My first impression is, he's lucky. Then I thought, it's not level, then I wondered about the wall on the right, with what appears to be railings, and the trees behind that all seem level enough, and the couple themselves look fairly straight... Sometimes where land sweeps in towards the camera position it can suggest things aren't level. But I don't know. In colour the sky might rescue all that empty space a bit. All in all it's something of a phone 'snap', simply recording a happy moment, but little more than that. But keep trying!

He looks uncomfortable. The person behind them looks to be having more fun or they're running away from a herd of jelly fish.

As well as level, it's a bit lacking in contrast, could may be have the exposure lifted (but that may increase the grain/noise) and could be cropped to remove the figure at the RHS and a chunk of the sky
It seem photoshopped?

Hi @jacklark

Are you saying (in your two answers above) that you are not the one that created the picture....? Can you confirm that it is actually your picture or not or at least one that is from within your family? If not yours, whose is it/where did it come from???

Hi @jacklark

Are you saying (in your two answers above) that you are not the one that created the picture....? Can you confirm that it is actually your picture or not or at least one that is from within your family? If not yours, whose is it/where did it come from???
My cousin

Hi
You need to explain the point of your thread. Give us the info thats been asked for and your more likely to get help.

My cousin

OK, has s/he asked you to post and get the feedback...........as such and as requested by some of the others above your questions "Anything wrong with this?" and the "Whats your first impression?" are IMO logical and addressable only if you can give the context of why you are asking, what is it specifically that you feel is wrong with and hence why you are asking for others first impressions???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back