AOP Student Awards

Name
dave
Edit My Images
Yes
hello, just thought i would share my good news.

im in the shortlist for AOP student awards :D

here is the pictures which got me there...

just going to book my train down to london for the day!

If this was facebook i would "like" this :D

Already said my congrats but :woot:

#3 is head and shoulders above the other two. (no pun intended)

Creates the magic of wanting to see who is behind the hair.

#3 is head and shoulders above the other two. (no pun intended)

Creates the magic of wanting to see who is behind the hair.

yups, deffo agree :)

hope the judges think i deserve some kind of prize, makes the 7 hours on train worthwhile. (y)

just shows that students are not a popular breed. a 124 views and 2 people saying congratulations on getting into student aop awards :shrug:

I'm not sure it's anything to do with that, perhaps people just haven't heard of the awards before (include me in that category) so it doesn't mean much to them?

I've looked at last year's winning images and wasn't overly impressed TBH.

Congrats though, enjoy your day out (y)

I'm not sure it's anything to do with that, perhaps people just haven't heard of the awards before (include me in that category) so it doesn't mean much to them?

I've looked at last year's winning images and wasn't overly impressed TBH.

Congrats though, enjoy your day out (y)

ha ha, thanks sammy. just the best news iv had in photography terms, 3 of my prints in an exhibition in the capital. always good for the CV!

Congratulations. I was lucky enough to be selected last year and enjoyed the evening at the exhibition...although that might have something to do with the pub about five doors down the road :)

I've also managed to sneak in with a selection this year as well so I guess I might see you there...I guess you'll be the one standing next to these images trying to get everyone to take a look !

Congratulations. I was lucky enough to be selected last year and enjoyed the evening at the exhibition...although that might have something to do with the pub about five doors down the road :)

I've also managed to sneak in with a selection this year as well so I guess I might see you there...I guess you'll be the one standing next to these images trying to get everyone to take a look !

no chance, il be the one looking out of place - i usually do - in the corner! (y)

no pub for me, getting the train back up that night too.

1. Superb, really like the photographs mate.

2. Enjoy the awards, whatever happens.

3. I got a merit at the awards when I was a nipper at college, great buzz so it was.

All the best!

BK

1. Superb, really like the photographs mate.

2. Enjoy the awards, whatever happens.

3. I got a merit at the awards when I was a nipper at college, great buzz so it was.

All the best!

BK

thanks loads.

thats what im most excited about is going to london to see my prints on display, winning would be great, but more so for the camera gear... :LOL:

no pub for me, getting the train back up that night too.

Well now, that CAN'T be right !

The awards night is really heaving so it isn't too intimidating because there's a big crowd to disappear into. They'll also let you bring some guests...if there's anyone who fancies the train journey down with you ! A bit easier for those of us living just outside the big smoke.

Last edited:
Back