AP FREEBIE ... LENS WRAP ... !

Edit My Images
No
I just thought some of you may be interested to hear Amatuer Photographer ...

... is giving away a FREE Lens Wrap with the 10th February issue which should be in the retailers tomorrow 06th February ... (y)

They are available in Burgundy or Black and will comfortably wrap my 18 - 200mm Nikkor ... SB 800 Flash Gun and any similar sized kit ... they will even take a Nikon D40 or similar sized body ... all wrapped very quickly and efficiently ... :D

They have velcro strips at each corner and a thick and soft velvety, lens friendly internal covering to which the velcro strips do their stuff ... and even have a 35mm to APS-C digital camera focal-length converter printed on the coloured (outside) surface ... ;)

Anyway ... that is just a very quick low down but they are certainly very useful for wrapping and effectively protecting any sort of gear to go in your bag or pocket ... (y)

HTITS ... ;)

:p

Had mine since Sat. Its quite nice. It could also be used as a picnic blanket for a very small person.

Floozy said:
Huge tits?????

:LOL: ... :cautious: ... why am I not surprised ... ;)

Hope
That's
Interesting
To
Some

... :D

The post not J's version ... :cautious:

Never been a HTITS man myself ... :eek: ... but heyho ... :naughty:

:p

I went and bought 2 copies yesterday, one for me and one to give to my sister when I see her next

Harumph!!

I went to pick up a copy today, and the only copy my newsagent had left, had had the bag ripped and the freebie removed:thumbsdown:

I went and bought 2 copies yesterday, one for me and one to give to my sister when I see her next

Such a kind person you are Wyvern! Its people like you that mean magazines sell more copies...

No... Its people like you that mean there's no copies left on the shelves !!! :D

I got a black 'un !!!

Only problem is I only own one lens that sits permanently on my camera so no need to 'wrap' anything up!!!

(Unless I buy a new lens specifically for my wrap???!)

:D

Sounds like a plan to me stan :)

Back