Aperture Processing question

Name
Andrew
Edit My Images
No
Hi Folks

I though processing meant to be easy in aperture.. If I have processed one image how do i get it to process some other the same way the first image been done.. Either the whole batch or 1 by 1 as some time i may want it to be done 1 by 1

If you want to copy the change you have made from one image to the next all you have to do is use the lift and stamp tool.

Select the image you have processed and click the lift tool and it will copy all the changes you have made.

Then select the images you want to batch process, and click the stamp tool and the changes will be copied to them as well.

Cheers god knows why i did not pick that up that so easy.. God I am thick... Thanks Shutterman once again you have helped me many times

No problem, It takes a while to get used to all the bits and pieces, I am still being shown stuff that I did not know about.

Download and print the manual or keep it on your desktop in PDF format it is worth its weight in gold as a quick reference guide.

Nigel

Lift and Stamp is your friend. However remember that it copies the settings exactly, so if you use auto levels for example, it will copy the levels from the lifted image, not auto each image.

Pete

Yeah so the stamp i lift and stamp it on another image can sometime over expose the other image if that other image is already bright enough am i right here???

Yeah so the stamp i lift and stamp it on another image can sometime over expose the other image if that other image is already bright enough am i right here???

Technically yes.

When I do batch edits, I make sure I do the adjustments that can be applied universally, first. Then stamp all images concerned. Then I do adjustments like exposure, afterwards, individually.

(y)

Back