Apology to all offended.

Name
jaime
Edit My Images
Yes
I apologise profusely for any offense caused. I think possibly I did jump the gun. Just got a bit of a shock seeing these images and acted hastily with my reply to them.

I despise new labour and most other politics for that matter but I equally despise cruelty to animals and this is the reason for my mistake.

Again, I am sorry.

We all do that at least once in our lives ... just do the right thing by you and (whatever it is 'cos I missed it too ... :eek:) ... don't make the same one twice ... ;)

Good on you Jaime ... :D

:p

It takes alot of guts to publicly apologise on a forum and for that my friend you deserve credit (y) :clap:

Emotions do run high on this subject and lets face it people are either pro or con but never undecided in issues such as this :cautious:

Have a good new year m8ty :D

Fair does for being man enough to apologise Jamie. There's nothing wrong with having strong views mate, in fact I'm not at all sure that I approve of fox hunting myself. The fact is though that there was absolutely no reason for anyone to assume that this hunt wasn't complying with the new legislation and following a dragged scent. Antc was there with his camera and did what any of us would have done, took pics of what is a colourful traditional pursuit. I'm sure he could have done without some of the flak he's taken here and on another board someone linked to where his shots were dismissed as "no more than snapshots" by some of his critics.

Not wanting to drag this into a mire, but tbh I think that apologies should be passed both ways.

CT said:
Fair does for being man enough to apologize Jamie. There's nothing wrong with having strong views mate,

Nice one Cedric ... ;)

CT said:
and on another board someone linked to where his shots were dismissed as "no more than snapshots" by some of his critics.

And that is why the best are on TP forums and not other so-called expert 'forae' ... imo of course ... :D

Not wanting to drag this into a mire, but tbh I think that apologies should be passed both ways.

Shall we just leave that to the judgement of the people involved? ;)

I apologise profusely for any offense caused. I think possibly I did jump the gun. Just got a bit of a shock seeing these images and acted hastily with my reply to them.

I despise new labour and most other politics for that matter but I equally despise cruelty to animals and this is the reason for my mistake.

Again, I am sorry.

apology accepted.

at the end of the day i just enjoy taking pictures, im sure all photographers wish their images stirred up this much emotion. no hard feelings guys and girls :)

But of course - a forced apology is no apology at all.
Just, y'know, sharing my own views on proceedings.

ah now it all makes sense! This isn't meant to continue any argument but I thought hunting with dogs had been banned? no matter what sort of hunt it was...guess I am mistaken!

Not wishing to stirr things here, but it really grates me that people get sooo wound up by "animal cruelty". The picture of a homeless bloke passes without any comment whatsoever on his personal circumstance!
What hope have we until we prioritise, and hold more sacred the lives and suffering of other humans. (de-mounts soapbox)

Not wishing to stirr things here, but it really grates me that people get sooo wound up by "animal cruelty". The picture of a homeless bloke passes without any comment whatsoever on his personal circumstance!
What hope have we until we prioritise, and hold more sacred the lives and suffering of other humans. (de-mounts soapbox)

I think that is probably because there is a lot of help out there for homeless people where as an animal being treated cruelly has/had no protection!

ok sorry! wild animals (last post on this - not in an arguing mood)

P.S Have just read up on the actualy hunting bad - seems it is pretty useless as the hunts have found ways around the pathetic wording of the new law! so much for that then!

my take on this, sign over the door says 'Talk Photography', we have no political leanings nor wish to have. This is probably one of the most emotive subjects that could be posted, and its one that is likely to bring the most reaction. People can be easily offended, please keep that in mind before posting.

I missed all the commotion but its kinda funny that it caused so much of a fuss when its just photos of people on horses. Especially when Diego can post such hard hitting pictures of people taking drugs. Makes you wonder. Anyways, nice that we can hug and move on :)

I missed all the commotion but its kinda funny that it caused so much of a fuss when its just photos of people on horses. Especially when Diego can post such hard hitting pictures of people taking drugs. Makes you wonder. Anyways, nice that we can hug and move on :)

Quite - how many more times can I apologise for my self portrait.

Crack.....mmm, its a little bit moreish! :LOL:

LOL.

Antc has PM'd staff and expressed his satisfaction with the apology he's received from Jamie. He's not looking for any more apologies, so that should be OK with everyone. We'll be quite happy if this just fades away now. ;) We don't want to be waving any more big stick it's really not our style. (y)

LOL.

Antc has PM'd staff and expressed his satisfaction with the apology he's received from Jamie. He's not looking for any more apologies, so that should be OK with everyone. We'll be quite happy if this just fades away now. ;) We don't want to be waving any more big stick it's really not our style. (y)

Its not our style but we do have the big stick just in case ! ;)

LOL.

True, we could just smoke the stick :thinking: :nono:

Hay....theres nay need for corny jokes like that :p

Hay....theres nay need for corny jokes like that :p

Damn ... caught out again ... ;)

Just thought we should be :love: each other ... not :boxer: each other up ... after all that is what has been so bloody good about this place innit ... :D

Back