apology.

Name
mark
Edit My Images
Yes
my sense of humour often gets me into trouble. i heartily appologise to anyone on this site , i may have caused offence too, or anyone i probably will offend in future. i do not intend to be deroragtory or inflamatory about anyone.
sorry.i love everbody realy.

we love you too

share the love!

:canon: (unless its love towards nikon users...... i spit in their general direction, your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries)

/evangelist - Feeeel the lurv!! :)

I should think so too, just who do you think you are being an individual like that! Disgusting behavior. Took me nearly a month of counciling to get over your last comment, lol. I can't talk for everyone, but personally I can forgive you.
Apology accepted.
Just don't go getting carried away thinking I'm a soft touch. :nono:

;) :LOL:

so does mine, the missus was shocked at my badtaste bee gees joke last night, when how deep is your love was on the tv, i mearly said "the question is more how deep is your brother..."

The only offensive humour is that which isn't funny.

see above Bee Gees comment for an example of such.

nope
you'll have to try harder
didn't see a thing

we love you too

share the love!

:nikon: (unless its love towards canon users...... i spit in their general direction, your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries)

:agree: :p:p:p

:LOL:

Only joking, I will not hold liking canons against anyone!!!!!!!

Dont worry about your sense of humour.. just read some of the stuff I've posted. :D

:coat:

I don't think you missed anything Bod, I think it refers to the 'Web Page Size Thread', which died through SOH failure. ;)

The only offensive humour is that which isn't funny.

see above Bee Gees comment for an example of such.

I never did get much a of a laugh from the "how deep is your bruv" gags. The Elton John tribute to Mother Terresa, "sandals in the bin" did get a chuckle though. :embarrassed::coat::LOL:

Back