Apparently 10% off film at WEX

If you like Ilford mono, HP5 and FP4 are £5.10 before the discount.

£45 after discount for 10 rolls is a good price. Pity I just shot my budget last week [emoji17][emoji854]

I never think of looking at Wex for film, but they seem to have a decent stock, I'd been considering some Lomo 800 which they seem to have in a triple pack which looks alright! I might have to show some restraint when ordering :LOL:

Just got a box of delta 100 in 5x4 for £36 with the discount. Happy with that! Thanks for the code Toni :)

Me too, very good price especially as it's 25 sheets.

Frustratingly, in my haste, I put through the order and then realised that I might have wanted some 120 film as well. I'm not paying for delivery twice, so nevermind! I should probably shoot what 120 I have in the freezer anyway, as it's all pretty out of date by now!

Frustratingly, in my haste, I put through the order and then realised that I might have wanted some 120 film as well. I'm not paying for delivery twice, so nevermind! I should probably shoot what 120 I have in the freezer anyway, as it's all pretty out of date by now!

I got some Portra 400 as well so I got free delivery and it's been dispatched already. :) (y)

If they haven't shipped try phoning and amending the order.

AW have reduced the price of Ektar 100 from £9.50 per film to £6.50. Or £6 each if you order 5 or more. I ordered 10!

Last edited:
Excellent service from Wex, free delivery ordered yesterday arrived this afternoon. (y)

Back