Apple Store....

Edit My Images
Yes
Looks like the new Mac Books might be being released today as the store is being updated on the apple site.

Nigel

Yup .. there is a major event with Apple today with expected release of the new MacBook Pro and MacBook.

I am checking many other sites to see what news comes out. Can't wait to see what Apple has for our £££. I just hope it is not to be a dissapointment.

nice except the glossy screen...

Apple Macbook Pro Options said:
MacBook Pro comes with a high-resolution 1920x1200 pixel LED-backlit display. Choose a standard glossy display that lets you view graphics, photos, and videos with richer color and deeper blacks, or an optional antiglare display.

The 17" Macbook pro is now nearly £2000 effectively you are now being forced to buy the 4Gb ram upgrade from Apple rather than getting it elsewhere! I bought my 17" hi-res Macbook pro 3 months ago and was umming and arring over whether to wait! To be honest I'm glad I didn't bother now or I would be right naffed off - a total anti climax if you ask me. Yes a few nice options like the 128Mb flash HD but still no blu-ray !

Still the base white Macbook is now £20 more than it was BUT you get twice the ram and a DVDR instead of the Combo.

The aluminium Macbook is effectively a fourth laptop now, a sort of "Apple Macbook semi-pro" :)

Not the most impressive selection of changes but the DDR3 and new chipset will make the new macs faster but we will wait to find out how much faster!

nice except the glossy screen...

Just select the matt screen option then ! like I did :)

Last edited:
Back