Apple Users

Edit My Images
No
do you always keep the screen, (display), brightness levels on full ........ i.e. full brightness?

also have you noticed that it falls back gradually

Last edited:
do you always keep the screen, (display), brightness levels on full ........ i.e. full brightness?
On?

My Macbook brightness levels are set to just under half way

On?

My Macbook brightness levels are set to just under half way

iMac and MBP

mine are always more than half way and maybe 75% of what's available

still looking at why different people may see images on their screen in different ways

Last edited:
i have the auto adjust on, but then i tweak it as and when I want to override it

Yeah, like I said my MBP retina brightness levels are set at 6 clicks from the left.

I have mine at around a third brightness (calibrated) but occasionally boost it if I'm looking at something specific that is in a darker part of a picture.

I never adjust the brightness once the screens have been calibrated as I find that it effects saturations etc. In answering your question, Bill, my iMac is exactly half-way (default) while my Macbook is 6 notches from full.

Hope this helps.

My iMac a little under (darker) than half way. I have no idea how folk could use it full on - it'd be like setting next to the sun!

I usually keep it at around 60% in my macbook and IMac. I feel the brightness gradually fades over the years.

Back