April Jones case gone very quiet

Name
Glyn
Edit My Images
No
It seems very strange to me that the tragic case of missing girl in Wales April Jones has gone so quiet. We never hear anymore of the search, the suspect in custody or anything, its as if the whole thing never happened. I hope this doesn't mean that they have come to a dead end/ give up on the case.

What you think:shrug:

It's still in the local paper. Parents still haven't given up hope, searching still going on. What else is there to report?

He has been charged with murder but don't know when it will go to court.

Heather

He been charged with murder and abduction and he's in prison and trial been set for January there are stories that she will never be found due to the floods we had at the time and body could have been washed away into the Irish sea so I don't think there is a realistic chance of finding her body now .

The media are all over stories while they have some 'news' value and lose interest very quickly when there's nothing to report or speculate on. I suppose this is to be expected. They'll be back when the trial starts.

It seems like the media can only handle one "they're coming to take your children" stories at a time. The Jimmy Saville thing seemed to take that spot for a while after April. And now it's P****-MPs all over the place!

Back