April

Took composition to another level, did you instruct the cat how to pose :giggle: ?
Excellent shot Gav well done!

Took composition to another level, did you instruct the cat how to pose :giggle: ?
Excellent shot Gav well done!
Thank you, Marino, there were some instructions but, the dreamies came out ;)

A lovely, well thought out and constructed image, very creative Gav, love it!

If in doubt, stick an animal in it :D

Very nice Gav, clever and interesting idea.

No cat puns from me, I'm not feeeline-ing it.
:D

Happy cat :)

Looks like you resurrected my deadodils :)

Cheers Steve, I think there's a use for dead flowers, I'm trying a few things out :)
I had a belter of an idea for that - Basically a bunch of flowers set up in front of a mirror, the reflection showing fresh flowers, and the real flowers dead and faded. Problem was I wanted to do it with the same floral arrangement and not having a permanent studio I couldn't leave the entire setup intact for a few days to get the two shots to composite.

I had a belter of an idea for that - Basically a bunch of flowers set up in front of a mirror, the reflection showing fresh flowers, and the real flowers dead and faded. Problem was I wanted to do it with the same floral arrangement and not having a permanent studio I couldn't leave the entire setup intact for a few days to get the two shots to composite.
I had the same thought and have the same issue with space. I'm trying a few flowers out to see how they fall.

Back