Arbirlot Falls

Lovely shot, worth posting here.
If you dont post here you will not learn from any (if any) mistakes that have been made although its not all about C&C here, just showing your nice shots is nice too and getting comments like you have for this one :)

very nice shot

very nice shot :)

Lovely shot, worth posting here.
If you dont post here you will not learn from any (if any) mistakes that have been made although its not all about C&C here, just showing your nice shots is nice too and getting comments like you have for this one :)

Well by that system I should quit all together on here :( very nice picture indeed

Thank you for your kind comments on my image :)

Don't sell yourself short!! This is a great shot... I love the silky water which also shows that you have the technical skills to create this. Class.

I hope to get a shot like this in time to come. Very nice indeed.

Don't sell yourself short!! This is a great shot... I love the silky water which also shows that you have the technical skills to create this. Class.

Nowt wrong with this. I use a B&W 10 stopper occasionally. Prefer it over other manufacturers for certain shots.

I hope to get a shot like this in time to come. Very nice indeed.

Thank you for your comments guys. :) It makes it a whole lot easier to post more images :) :)

Nowt wrong with this. I use a B&W 10 stopper occasionally. Prefer it over other manufacturers for certain shots.

I like the B & W 10 stopper it does exactly what it says on the tin. With very little colour cast, and built like a tank. (The screw fit guarantees no light seepage)
Mines has been dropped stood on and it still does its job. .....

Last edited:
I like the B & W 10 stopper it does exactly what it says on the tin. With very little colour cast, and built like a tank. (The screw fit guarantees no light seepage)
Mines has been dropped stood on and it still does its job. .....
Might be a different production run but I use mine precisely for the warm cast it produces. Makes a fine job of sunsets, not that I do many sunsets these days.

Back