Architecture from Spain

The underground photograph I really like. Nice and moody and the low POV is great. Nice and simple idea but well executed.

I'd like to see some of them with long exposures, as I feel the people don't really add anything to them.

Thanks for posting...(y)

Nice set, really liking some of these, the bright colours in the houses are great, would look good printed and mounted. I liked the tunnel reflecting on the water too. Good effort

Some absolute beauties there mate- You've worked well with the lines and produced a really nice set of pictures from it.

A great set; moody, atmospheric and colourful, except that for that wee blue boy.

I cannot wait to go to spain now after seeing these! very inspiring. Thank you for sharing!

Cracking set really like them all, spain has some stunning architecture.

Tunel de Luz - wonderful because there is nothing to indicate when it might be, and that allows the mind to wander through the composition - great stuff

slartibartfast said:
Tunel de Luz - wonderful because there is nothing to indicate when it might be, and that allows the mind to wander through the composition - great stuff

Thank you very much!

I agree with other posts, very nice images, especially the Gaudi ones - being in my neck of the woods. La Sagrada Familia has enormous potential as do all of Gaudi's constructions.

These are fantastic, I love them all, I would like to see waiting is the hardest part with a longer exposure so there is some movement in it.

I agree with other posts, very nice images, especially the Gaudi ones - being in my neck of the woods. La Sagrada Familia has enormous potential as do all of Gaudi's constructions.

These are fantastic, I love them all, I would like to see waiting is the hardest part with a longer exposure so there is some movement in it.

Superb shots as usual..love your photos..they're great !

Thanks everyone! :)

I really like number 2. Great light.

Great photos...so many to comment on :),but i think my fav is No 2 in the first batch (Los Baños de Doña María de Padilla),love the colour in that one :)

I really like number 2. Great light.

Really lovely photos of a beautiful country. They work very well as a set too.

Do you have a flickr page to see more?

Cheers everyone. When I knew I was going to Sevilla I did a bit of research, and that was the shot I wanted to get!

My Flickr account is here.

Back