Arcsoft mediaimpression

Name
Martyn
Edit My Images
Yes
Recently bought a Kodak Zi8 pocket camcorder,have managed to upload 7 hi-def vids to u tube no problem,although the last one did take a bit of coaxing :thinking: (got to 99%,then seemed to freeze,hit cancel and the upload completed :wacky:)
Been trying since for the last week to upload and no joy....
the upload won't progress beyond 11% :bang:
Have also tried uploading from u tube itself,with similar results
I've done a restore,also deleted and re-installed the program

...and while I'm on the subject of hi-def video,what would be the easiest/safest way of storing without losing any quality...back up hard drive ?

Thanks in advance for any assistance (y)

Before this falls off into oblivion,I'll give it another shot :D,anybody ?

Failing that,anyone know how I send an inbox shortcut of Outlook Express to the desktop,somehow managed to delete the last one I had :bonk: and can't remember how I set it up :thinking:
..again TIA

Not tried upload Hi Def to YouTube, but I wonder if it's the size of the file that's causing the problem.

Might want to check that out can't help you any more really

Whjat you need is either to locate the original .exe file and make a shortcut that way, or find another shortcut and copy that. I think the original .exe file is in the Programs folder. Can't help much more as I've moved over to Mac and can't remember where that file is stored on PC's

Thanks for replying Chappers,don't think file size is the problem as MediaImpression reduces the file size for any vid over 100 mb and the last one I was trying to upload was only 50mb (about 27 secs)
I sense that something is blocking the path but I'm not getting any warning information :thinking:

As for Outlook,it doesn't exist in 'all programs' and although I can find the program file, 'msimn.exe' (which I think is the one I need) is missing too :shrug:
C'est la vie

Do a search for outlook.exe on your hard drive, it will be in C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\ depending on the version.

Back