Edit My Images
Yes
A few from yesterday's session at Arncott. C&C always welcome

8700497819_976d332162_c.jpg

8700497833_4d49856366_o.jpg

8701621250_ec0659bb53_o.jpg

8700497889_c9f337105b_o.jpg

8701621268_3715019c70_o.jpg

Like them all, nice and crisp, with possibly 3 my fav.

Yep, great framing, processing, sharpness - though it's sometimes nice to see a bit more context (more of the track).

The last one is my pick.

Super!

Hard to fault any of them, but 4 is superb, the blue sky, the framing, the dirt spray...love it. I take it you were very close for that one!

Nice set. Great work.

1. The eye is continually drawn away from the subject by the background which is a pity, it's a superbly exposed and crisp.
2. Love the shadow in and framing
3. Feels like it has a bit too much tension in it with the subject racing out of the frame - I wonder if this would be relieved any by cropping off some negative space to the far left. That aside, fab capture. I love all the OoF mud
4. Great sense of movement. I think again though it could do with a little cropped off the right.
5. This feels like the weakest in a very good set. And I think only because the sun is in the wrong place.

Nice set. Great work.

1. The eye is continually drawn away from the subject by the background which is a pity, it's a superbly exposed and crisp.
2. Love the shadow in and framing
3. Feels like it has a bit too much tension in it with the subject racing out of the frame - I wonder if this would be relieved any by cropping off some negative space to the far left. That aside, fab capture. I love all the OoF mud
4. Great sense of movement. I think again though it could do with a little cropped off the right.
5. This feels like the weakest in a very good set. And I think only because the sun is in the wrong place.

Thanks for taking the time to give much needed C&C. I'll try the suggested changes to cropping and see how the images improve (y)

Very nice set of shots as they stand. Think the cropping suggestions made by afasoas might make #3 & #4 even more effective. #2 & #4 are my favourites.

#3 for me ,love the wide angle shots .
Actually had a wee outing myself yesterday ,first time in about 2 1/2 yrs i'd say ,felt really strange looking through camera with bikes coming at you again ...

4,1 & 3 in that order. They are crisp and clean, I really like that you have captured the shadow in 4.
Thanks for sharing them.

Back