Arnside Sunset

Name
Ben
Edit My Images
Yes
A few of the sunset in Arnside last night.

Arnside_Sunset_5.jpg

Arnside_Sunset_3.jpg

This guy's got the right idea!
Arnside_Sunset_4.jpg

The remains of the old pier.
Arnside_Sunset_2.jpg

Arnside_Sunset.jpg

C&C always appreciated.

These are gorgeous! I love the second one particularly :)

First and last for me as well, great shots

Gorgeous shots (y)......I never seem to get my sunset shots looking anything like that, It seem to get either the sun or the foreground exposed correctly - what approx camera settings are you using?
Cheers
Steve

Thanks for the comments everyone.

Gorgeous shots (y)......I never seem to get my sunset shots looking anything like that, It seem to get either the sun or the foreground exposed correctly - what approx camera settings are you using?
Cheers
Steve

The settigs for the last photo were F13, ISO 100, 1/20 sec with a 0.9 Hard grad' ND filter. Hope that helps.

Nice set with #2 taking the top spot for it's balance of light and that lovely sky. I might be tempted to clone out the van on the left but that is small beer! Well done mate. (y)

Nice set with #2 taking the top spot for it's balance of light and that lovely sky. I might be tempted to clone out the van on the left but that is small beer! Well done mate. (y)

I know what you mean about the van. I very nearly did clone it out but when I zoomed in I chickened out. Really though, who parks a van there on such a nice night, some people are so inconsiderate :D

Agree with pirate first and last are the class of a really really nice set.

Love the clarity and crispness of all the shots.

Rob

These pictures are stunning and as a fisherman, i can imagine myself sitting in these pictures. I just hope one day i can achive a photograph like these.

Hi Ben, i wish id come round your way now!! lol.. i got a few at my end but they arnt very good, the location was very bland.. if the sky had lit up better it MAY have rescued mine.. but alas..

Very nice pics there my friend.. No2 for me.. you have a nice beach there... (y)

These pictures are stunning and as a fisherman, i can imagine myself sitting in these pictures. I just hope one day i can achive a photograph like these.

Thanks for your comments Andrew. I used to fish down there, I found we always caught a lot more treading though. :D

Hi Ben, i wish id come round your way now!! lol.. i got a few at my end but they arnt very good, the location was very bland.. if the sky had lit up better it MAY have rescued mine.. but alas..

Very nice pics there my friend.. No2 for me.. you have a nice beach there... (y)

Thanks Tony. It's a shame you didn't make it over, next time you're up we'll definitely meet up. My local is just behind where I took the second one as well - Perfect for photos and :beer:

The last the best, but even the first is a very good shot.

Compliments

Very nice, my view out the window everynight is this, the pier etc, bit lucky :D
Thanks Tony. It's a shame you didn't make it over, next time you're up we'll definitely meet up. My local is just behind where I took the second one as well - Perfect for photos and :beer:

Albion or the Cocks(y)

Back