Arquitectura Moderna

Very good. Buildings seem slightly soft but that may be due to resizing issues.
(y)

This comment might cause debate but...
I saw an article / letter in this months Practical Photography which begged the question along the lines of "Does an image need to be perfectly sharp in all the right areas to be considered a beautiful or good photograph?". The editor agrees with my view that it should not.

This is not a dig at Keiths comment, just reminded me of the article. I personally find this photo very good and love the reflections.

I saw an article / letter in this months Practical Photography which begged the question along the lines of "Does an image need to be perfectly sharp in all the right areas to be considered a beautiful or good photograph?". The editor agrees with my view that it should not.

This is not a dig at Keiths comment, just reminded me of the article. I personally find this photo very good and love the reflections.

Fair comment. I think because in this image the bridges angles direct/point your view to the buildings though, it kind of means they should in this case. Open to debate I suppose.

Very good. Buildings seem slightly soft but that may be due to resizing issues.
(y)

This is really nice.... like the lines and reflections....

Fair comment. I think because in this image the bridges angles direct/point your view to the buildings though, it kind of means they should in this case. Open to debate I suppose.

Love the bridge leading you in to the shot.

Thanks guys. I admit, originally I didn't think of this as a keeper for the reasons mentioned. However, I subsequently thought that expecting 100% sharpness can't be achieved 100% of the time for whatever reason; the the image still does what I wanted it to do.
Thanks again (y)

Ricardo this is absolutely suberb. I wouldn't change a single thing about it.

Beautiful, Ricardo!

lovely symmetry, very serene images that highlight the structure :)

x

Hi Ricardo,nice shots and i have a feeling these would also look good in B & W.

Jack

JackBell said:
Hi Ricardo,nice shots and i have a feeling these would also look good in B & W.

Jack

Hi there. There are some mono shots in the Flickr set.

Back