Daily Ashley Kent 365 - 7|12|2013 - Day 19 Christmas

2 | 365 - Shopping Silhouette
by AshleyKent, on Flickr

Day two!

A trip to Exeter on the train, Gave some street photography ago today, got this shot walking through the shopping center. I think that i may do the 365 project just using the 85mm lens. could make it a little more challenging for my first but why not start hard!

4 | 365 - Literature
by AshleyKent, on Flickr

"leaflets and other printed matter used to advertise products or give advice" - i could of taken pictures of the book shelf but i thought id try something a little different, so why not use the logo. Same concept as yesterday, Shot at 1/20th and span the other cards while trying to keep the center one as still as i can to give the effect of movement.

Currently working a night shift this week so by the time i wake up its dark i therefore use the light available in the house.

This was JakeT1992's word of choice today as i decided to choose yesterdays.

5 | 365 - Tranquil
by AshleyKent, on Flickr

Never taken a shot of the sunrise with the 85L, surprisingly even though its a long focal length to what id normally use for this sort of photography im very happy with the way the lens captured the direct light which has minimal loss of information in RAW, the colours are not blown out in the sky and the sun looks perfect to me! Thanks for looking.

that is such a beautiful little dog and and the photograph captures it perfectly.

Some brilliant images here already (loving the golden bokeh)! Looking forward to following your progress. Good luck!

Back