ASIAN WEDDING - a first for me!

These are excellent :clap::clap::clap:

How wide a lens would you need to get the group shot of 1200 guests :eek:

I must seriously start saving for a FF Nikon - seems to bring the best out of the beast....

Alan

Fantastic shots. Looks like you spent hours in the studio rather than in the scrum that a wedding alway is. You should be very proud of yourself. Excellent.

Hee - You should have seen what I had to work with. The bride shots here are just in a front room of a terraced house in deepest darkest West Yorkshire. Pretty cluttered and one window with a blind that I was using as my 'lights', and me stood on a rickety chair to get the angles. I likes a challenge, and I'm pretty impressed myself with how they turned out, given the set up :)

Last edited:
Hee - You should have seen what I had to work with. The bride shots here are just in a front room of a terraced house in deepest darkest West Yorkshire. Pretty cluttered and one window with a blind that I was using as my 'lights', and me stood on a rickety chair to get the angles. I likes a challenge, and I'm pretty impressed myself with how they turned out, given the set up :)

Just goes to show what is possible. An inspiration to us all.

Back