Assortment

Name
Stuart
Edit My Images
Yes
Just a few pics I thought I would share with you all..hope you like,comments welcomed.
gtp.jpg

lc7.jpg

fg.jpg

stuarthowebbc3.jpg

b4.jpg

w29.jpg

These are fantastic ! Really like the snake (would make a great enlargement) and the squirrel shot. Where were these taken ?

Ray

Thanks Ray..the snake and lizard were taken at friends,the squirrel at a nature reserve and the lemur and bird were at whipsnade zoo.

wooaahhh!! That snakes giving me the shivers :help: Nice set

Excellent Yellow snakey thing and the drinking squidger is great too

Thanks Jimmy and oldgit..I agree Ewan the ears are a tad blown on the lemur and thanks for the comments much appreciated

Ewwwwwww!!!!! that snake ............ is blooming brill! (y)

The squidger is an unusual take, like that too!

Cant help but love the last even if the whites are slightly blown ... just makes him look fluffier! ;)

:LOL: Thankyou..Reptiles are my other passion aside from photography..luckily I get to combine the two quite often.

All great shots, but I agree the whites are a bit blown on the last 2.
However the snake (python?) is absolutely stunning :eek: - fantastic sharpness, excellent depth of field control, lovely colour - absolutely faultless shot. Probably the best shot of a snake I've seen, anywhere. :clap: :clap: :clap:

ps - the beardie is great too

Wow..thankyou all very much indeed..nice to get so many positive comments..The snake shot was taken only a short while after I got my first dslr,a D70..It still remains one of my faves..I have lots more to share and hope you all like them,don't worry I won't flood the board to much.:)

Nice work. Out of interest, are these @ F2.8 or did you PP the back grounds?

Either way, lovely. I love the greens in the back ground....

Thankyou..the lemur was at f5 and the bird of prey at f5.6 and no pp on backgrounds..only on the snake one..the macro I have 2 versions of one where I applied a little blur and one without..pretty sure this is the one without.

Lovely shots, what were they taken on?
Now your asking!..lol..right the snake and bearded dragon were taken with D70 and sigma 105mm macro..the squirrel was also with D70 and sigma 70-200mm 2.8...the bug was with d200 and tamron 90mm macro and the lemur and bird were also d200 and sigma 100-300mm f4..phew! Hope that helps.:)

Back