Aston Martin V8 Vantage

Name
James
Edit My Images
No
Hi all, my friend had one for the weekend and I couldnt resist the opportunity to take some snaps... anywho, what do you think?

http://jamesoliverstone.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/aston1.jpg

Staff Edit : Images changed to clickable links. Pictures must not exceed current forum limits as per the rules.
Please feel free to replace this with a fresh/resized image and remove this text :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I like this. The sense of speed is well captured, though the car looks a tiny weeny bit soft.

Could just be me though?

really nice shot, i like the composure and the sence of speed, nice motors too, my boss bought one brand new last year, he wasn't best please when my 14 year old skyline left him for dead though :)

Chris

hehe, I know what you mean, they dont like it :)

I used to have a 532bhp R33 too :D

Here is a pic of her if you are interested

skyliner33-2.jpg

I really like this shot. Good composition. I agree though, it seems a bit soft?

Nice shot im really drawn to the reflection in the wing wish that was actaully clearer as love the reflection of the open road.

There is no such thing as a bad shot of an Aston Martin Vantage! I have to go now due to excessive drooling over the keyboard... Nice shot, but yes I see it a bit soft too.

Echoing everyone else here. Beautiful car, beautiful shot. Captures the movement well - and the car is nice and sharp. Nice one!!

Back