At long, long, long last. MY BSB Weekend thread.

Matt Sayle

2017MSA Young Photographer of the Year(Motorsport)
Name
Matt Sayle
Edit My Images
Yes
Taken faaaaaaar to long to edit these but there you go. They are from all three days (rather than do a average set each day, I thought I would do one strong on at the end of the weekend)

PD = Practice day

QD = Qualifying day

RD= Race Day.

Good to see a couple of the regualars inc. Matt and Steve (SPcomp and Hutch93) and Ray (Ziploc)

Also great to see Ian (Dseered) and Sandds (forgot your name, sorry!!) So it was all good.

THe weather was mixed and the crowd large which made for intresting results.

Anyhow.

1. Start of the first Race (RD)
IMG_0119.jpg

2. Tom Tunstall (RD)
IMG_0132.jpg

3. Intresting start to the 125 race. (Rider fell but was OK, full set on my site)(RD)
IMG_0180-1.jpg

4. Upclose with Stuart Easton (PD)
IMG_8849.jpg

5. Kwaka for Andy (PD)
IMG_8883.jpg

6. Tiring weekend. (PD)
IMG_9116-1.jpg

7. TT again (QD)
IMG_9222.jpg

8. Glen Richards (QD)
IMG_9729.jpg

9. Josh Brookes (QD)
IMG_9779.jpg

10. Stuart Easton showing off (QD)
IMG_9859.jpg

More Practice Day shots here

More Qualifying day shots her (biggest gallery) (one or two for you wull PM me for watermark free ones)

Race Day

C and C please.

Thank you very much, hope you enjoyed them

Matt

Great set 10 would be best but spoilet by the marshel (IMO). 8 is the next best. Likining the idea behind 6. off to your web site as you hide the best truck shot there from the other weekend.

All absolutely brilliant mate. Realy hard to pick a fave, but #1 and #6 really stand out a little above the rest. Excellent work Matt (y)

Just taken a look on your website some really nice images. I would say that some of them are better than the ones you have posted on here. The quality is better on your website as well.

Mark

Just taken a look on your website some really nice images. I would say that some of them are better than the ones you have posted on here. The quality is better on your website as well.

Mark

:plus1:

Awesome stuff Matt, really sharp and nicely focused (y)

Great set 10 would be best but spoilet by the marshel (IMO). 8 is the next best. Likining the idea behind 6. off to your web site as you hide the best truck shot there from the other weekend.

You aint kidding!! I treid to clone him out but he is in the screen and I cant get him gone! It is really gutting.

Thank you very much!!!

All absolutely brilliant mate. Realy hard to pick a fave, but #1 and #6 really stand out a little above the rest. Excellent work Matt (y)

Thank you very much indeed mate!!

Mark

Thank you very much Marko, cheers mate!

Ta mate.

Awesome stuff Matt, really sharp and nicely focused (y)

Thank you very much!!

great set ... number 6 and 10 are my favs

Thank you very much mate.

wow! i would say there the best set ive seen of you mate!!

these stand out from the croud!!

bob :)

Cheers Bob, I am rather proud of them!! Thank you very much!!

:agree::clap:

Really like #2

Some great stuff on your site as well Matt. Hopefully see you at some of the other rounds now your mobile :)

Oh and you have pm ;)

THank you very much Wull, you certainly will

SO do you!!!

shame about the marshal in the last shot..

I know :(

Very nice Matt, sorry if I was a bit vacant whenever I saw you, I may have alcohol on my breath ;)

LOL no worries. Was stil good to see you. Ta for introuducing me to James Ellison :)

Thank you very much

#4 and #6 for me. Top job all round as usual though :clap:

Steve

Thank you very much indeed Steve.

See you saturday??

Blimey Matt!

I've watched you up your game since you've been here, but these are simply the best I've seen you do by a long way!

#3 is the weakest, but still pretty good. Its just outshined by the others!

I know you said the first time you saw bikes you were amazed at the speed, well, you seem to have conquered that and then some!

Truly, honestly, cracking stuff my friend!

Blimey Matt!

I've watched you up your game since you've been here, but these are simply the best I've seen you do by a long way!

#3 is the weakest, but still pretty good. Its just outshined by the others!

I know you said the first time you saw bikes you were amazed at the speed, well, you seem to have conquered that and then some!

Truly, honestly, cracking stuff my friend!

was it the kwaka I put in for you that made you give me that comment :LOL:

Thank you very much indeed mate!! Means a lot to get a great comment like that :D

Well done Matt, a set of pictures anyone would be proud of.

Nice set Matt, forget the bike pictures (which are very good) I really like the tyres :D

Great set with 2 and 10 just making it to the best for me.

Number 5 would be the best for me, it's a good angle and there are no distractions. However you need to pull out some of the shadow detail.

A quick edit with the "shadow/highlight" tool,
IMG_8883.jpg

Cracking set Matt really like em all , brilliant :clap:

Great series of images Matt, Shot 2 for me, (although might crop it abit), Shot 7 doesn't do anything for me, angles all wrong, but nice wheelie in shot 10 and I do like the blur of the marshall in the back ground.

Peter

Great set(y)7,8,9and 10 are my favs with 9 being the best,looks like he's shifting(y)

Matt, I know nothing about motorsport or the photography thereof,saying that,some of these look bloody good to my eye..........(y)

Can not fault those really, Isnt that 3 years on the trot being a wet race day at Oulton?

Well done Matt, a set of pictures anyone would be proud of.

Thank you very much

No problem, James is a good guy !

Yeah, he is a rider that always has time for his fans which is something I respect massivly.

Well worth the wait Matt. Every one is a cracker. Well done mate.

Thank you very much indeed Danny.

Matt I wont rant on as they are all spot on as usual but #7 is awesome

Thank you very much indeed.

Nice set Matt, forget the bike pictures (which are very good) I really like the tyres :D

I was rather proud of the tyre one!! Thank you very much.

Great set with 2 and 10 just making it to the best for me.

THank you very much Mike.

Great set of photos Matt. Where's the pit babes?!!!

Thank you very much Clive.

Nah, I could shots of them by going to my local council estate.

Number 5 would be the best for me, it's a good angle and there are no distractions. However you need to pull out some of the shadow detail.

A quick edit with the "shadow/highlight" tool,
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v196/stubro2000/IMG_8883.jpg[/IM][/QUOTE]

Oh thank you very much for that!! Will have to remebr that tool. I love it when I learn something from a thread! Thank you very much!!

[quote="maska, post: 1523119"]Cracking set Matt really like em all , brilliant :clap:[/QUOTE]

Thank you very much.

[quote="pete.rush, post: 1523249"]Great series of images Matt, Shot 2 for me, (although might crop it abit), Shot 7 doesn't do anything for me, angles all wrong, but nice wheelie in shot 10 and I do like the blur of the marshall in the back ground.

Peter[/QUOTE]

I like my shots to have room to go into hence all the space although it maybe OTT.

Fairy nuff!! I rather liked that one.

Thank you very much Peter, espiecally for the crit.

[quote="gwgw, post: 1523446"]Great set:thumbs:7,8,9and 10 are my favs with 9 being the best,looks like he's shifting:thumbs:[/QUOTE]

Thank you very much indeed,

[quote="fracster, post: 1523484"]Matt, I know nothing about motorsport or the photography thereof,saying that,some of these look bloody good to my eye..........:thumbs:[/QUOTE]

Thank you very much indeed!! Great to see a new name on my comments.

[quote="russdaz, post: 1523909"]Can not fault those really, Isnt that 3 years on the trot being a wet race day at Oulton?[/QUOTE]

Thank you very much, means a lot coming from you.

Proberly!!!!

4 and 6 for me, pin sharp panning ... I need to learn that one :)

nice one

Phil

absolutly brilliant shots mate, what lens are you using? The colours and the panning well done mate (Y)

great set matt, as usually...

for me, 6 is my fav out of the lot

if i had to choose a bike shot, it would be 10, awsome catch

Well i am even more impressed at what you have wrung out of that lens!!

great set matt, as usually...

for me, 6 is my fav out of the lot

if i had to choose a bike shot, it would be 10, awsome catch

Thank you very much Ste :)

Well i am even more impressed at what you have wrung out of that lens!!

Thank you very much Andy :D I cant wait to get my paws on a decent bit o' glass.

Back