At the Park

Edit My Images
Yes
it is a little dark as Pete says, you could try bringing the shadows up in photoshop or A.N.Other package?

thats more like it! interesting picture, the bars are annoying though, thats the most frustrating thing about zoos and the like is the bars and cages..

Much better. Like Bert says, the bars are a little distracting, and are unfortunately a bugger to get round to get the perfect shot.

That said, I love the brown lines on his face. One round the eye and one round his mush.
You also have the focus on the eye, which is imperative to a good shot :)

Kinda looks like he's looking at me saying "One step closer and you're getting nibbled, son"

Excellent.

Now I see an inquisitive little ass. :D

stunning shoppery!

It's pretty good, though not as good as the tiger GfK did which was very impressive! :icon_cool This a far easier job though, and should take around half an hour with reasonable PS skills, although the more care you take the better.

Top job, but there was no need to blow out the background or change the colour of the donkey. :nono:;)

Nice job! How long did that take you?
About 10 minutes or so.

Top job, but there was no need to blow out the background or change the colour of the donkey.
Half of the background was blown out to start with. I adjusted the hue *very* slightly. I'm colourblind so I apologise if this is not to your taste, but unfortunately, short of a head transplant, there is chuff all I can do about it.

though not as good as the tiger GfK did which was very impressive!
...and you STILL managed to find something to complain about because you said it shouldn't have taken me as long as it did. Seems that being negative is your goal in life, CT. :yawn: :nut: :flipoff:

Oh dear dear. How you do misunderstand me.

I did not say the tiger should have taken you less time, I questioned that you did it in the 90 minutes you claimed. The tiger was impressive and I said so, with very little evidence of the work done, particularly in the grass background, which was far more difficult than the tiger itself.

Where on earth you get the idea I'm being negative when I spend the biggest part of my time on here actively encouraging people, I really dont know - the last thing I want to be is negative to anyone ..including you.

Frankly what lets your work down is the yawning gap between your obvious skills at cloning and your inability to make simple adjustments like the levels in your shots. This is a photographic board and these things are pretty basically important. The background on the original donkey shot is not remotely blown out - I suggest you check it.

I take on board what you say about your colour blindness, but I don't have a crystal ball to hand and I haven't been on the course anyway. ;)

If you're this averse to criticism, then don't worry, I'll avoid commenting on your work in future. I'd suggest you read through my posts again and see if what I said really warranted this tirade from you. If we can't start again from a fresh basis then perhaps we should just avoid each other altogether?

Without wanting to single anyone out CT is one of the most helpful and informed members on this forum, he is neither negative nor unwilling to help and share his considerable knowledge with everyone here.

As he has pointed out, a certain amount of assumptions have to be taken by us all when we comment and critique others work, we are not privy to the finite details of the shoot and so "best guess" the situation. He could not have known about your colour-blindness (something that some of the other members here also suffer with) nor that you are a man possessed with the clone tool and can work magic in half the time than the majority of other experienced PS users.

I believe his replies you your posts to have been fair and meant entirely in a constructive way. He is far to polite to get involved and argue with you or take the bird “flip off” smiley personally, however I don’t feel there is any need to use it in the manner you have above. I am sure it is just a simple mistake you have made and fully expect you not to do it again. ;)

Please have a good look around the forums here and get a proper idea of our way of doing things. We are a friendly bunch with a sense of humour but we won’t tolerate any personal insults or attacks on any of our members or staff.

Back