1. GreenNinja67

GreenNinja67

Name:
    Terry
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    Is the Parrot Disco a worthwhile buy anymore?

Only Currys have them for £299 (used to be £1000 when it was launched).

Might be worth a play for that money.

What do you guys think?

2. jonbeeza

jonbeeza

Name:
    john
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    Looks interesting, I was thinking of purchasing something like that. On the Parrot website it says, "THIS PRODUCT IS NO LONGER SOLD". I wonder why it is no longer sold? How come Currys can still have it available for sale? Maybe they have the last of the stock.

3. jonbeeza

jonbeeza

Name:
    john
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    Just read some of the reviews. Seems like it has a few issues regarding video quality, and hit and miss when landing the drone. After reading up on it, not sure I would buy one.

4. Liam_89

Liam_89

Name:
    Liam
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    I’ve only ever flown DJI and I wouldn’t have anything else,
    Seems like everyone copies off dji,
    That’s why they all are discontinued or no longer supported,
    It seems like the new parrot drone is the Anafi and it looks like a copy of the dji Mavic Pro,
    I have a Mavic Pro and in my opinion it’s the best drone for features and portability

5. ah5168

ah5168

Edit My Images:
    Yes
    I think the disco is one of the better fixed wind drones. If you want the long flight times and long range of that the disco offers, bearing in mind you are only allowed to fly it up to 500 m in this country then go for it but quadcopters are generally better photography and video platforms.