Auchwitz

Name
andy
Edit My Images
No
Guys before I post a few pics on here thought it would be best to see if that would offend anyone? I found visiting there a few weeks ago very sad but at the same time its one of the most historic places I've ever been.

Last edited:
Guys before I post a few pics on here thought it would be best to see if that would offend anyone? I found visiting there a few weeks ago very sad but at the same time its one of the most historic places I've ever been.
There have been a number of photo's shown in the past without an issue. I think as long as it says what they are in the thread title there should be no issues. I for one think these should be shown as it is necessary to never forget the atrocities which took place in those places, as well as others over the years.

There have been a number of photo's shown in the past without an issue. I think as long as it says what they are in the thread title there should be no issues. I for one think these should be shown as it is necessary to never forget the atrocities which took place in those places, as well as others over the years.

+1

As already mentioned, there has been several threads in the past, on this very subject,
And as Rick says, just make it obvious what the thread is about, and then people can either click in or stay away. (y)

it wont let me post them right now keeps coming up with ooops something went wrong.

it wont let me post them right now keeps coming up with ooops something went wrong.
Probably to large to post Andy that’s why a lot of us use Flickr to host our shots and link to .. you need some one to guide you into what works etc LOL

Are you staying within the forum limits?
If attaching direct from your PC / device
A forum limit of 1024px on the longest side applies.
The file size is below 500kb. Or it will fail to up load.
Uploading from flickr 1024 on the longest side, the file size can be above 500kb

From the free TP gallery space
1024 and up to 1Mb

Last edited:
A place I’d like to go, what happened here should never be forgotten. Hopefully you can get the phots uploaded to share

Back