Audi R8 V10

Name
Dean Smith
Edit My Images
No
Afternoon everyone,

I had the pleasure of using this for 2hrs, it would have been rude not to take any photos but they are just snap shots from the roadside (as in stop car, get the girlfriend to duck in the passenger seat, jump out, take a photo and then hoon off).

They're all pretty similar, the roads I chose to drive and shoot on were all facing the same direction towards the sun!

There's been some pretty heavy turd polishing going on.....

4169281771_a77d35969d.jpg

4172803678_edfd34c76e.jpg

4167405560_4d3b43802c.jpg

4167510044_6751fa489f.jpg

4166642351_9bb3cfd533.jpg

4167404126_f908f46b18.jpg

Maybe you shoud'nt have gotten your Girlfriend to duck down, the shots might have been more interesting.:D

Only joking.

Really nice pics, I can't fault them, 2,3+6 are my favorites

lovely shots, really jealous that you got to drive one of these beauties!

one observation, you need to be consistent with the number plates. I prefer to leave the plate visible otherwise it catches the eye too much

haha! I'll see what I can do next time!

Thanks for the comments.

lovely shots, really jealous that you got to drive one of these beauties!

one observation, you need to be consistent with the number plates. I prefer to leave the plate visible otherwise it catches the eye too much

I wasn't aloud to do so for privacy reasons so I changed the plate, but then I had issues changing it in the other pics, I've blanked them all out on th eHDD but I've not re-upped them yet.

Maybe you shoud'nt have gotten your Girlfriend to duck down, the shots might have been more interesting.:D

Only joking.

or forgotten about the shots and not gotten out of the car..?!?!? :naughty:
sorry....shots look good, #1 is my fave
lucky fella, only seen a few of these so far
have seen one in red in a garage and it looked hideous. however, it didn't have the black side panel, which I really like on this car

Numbers 1 and 4 are the pick of the bunch for me, I think the first one just pips the other to being my favourite (y)

Stunning as usual Dean. Love number one, real wall hanger that one.

V10's give me wood! :D

Colin

Hubba hubba. I was gonna ask how you kept it so shiney, forgetting the powers of photoshop.

Fantatsic captures Really Like No.4 And No.6 Very Well Done

Kirk

awesome car and pics

p.s. just noticed the watermark

i remember you from an audi forum and really liked your shots there

hopefully i'll get more time to do something, i would be impressed if i could find locations and shoot style like that

lol we've just got one in white as a track car. had it about 48 hours before we started drilling holes in it :) will get some shots up lol nice work Dean brilliant images :D

Thanks for the comments everyone.

V10's give me wood! :D

Me too :D

Hubba hubba. I was gonna ask how you kept it so shiney, forgetting the powers of photoshop.

Aye, it was actually filthy but it was mainly the rear end that was affected, I didn't clean it in PS.

Great shots. The car is fantastic to drive but the storage space is the pits:D

You can say that again! Considering the size, the F430 has almost double the space, I could all my gear in an F430 spider!

Great pictures. Is there any flash on those?

Nope, no flash used in any of these.

dean, wouldn't it be interesting to run the "battle" here too?

on the pics, for the time you had, great job.

Hmm, I dunno. I'm not sure it would work here, DS has a lot of PS enthusiasts!

awesome car and pics

p.s. just noticed the watermark

i remember you from an audi forum and really liked your shots there

hopefully i'll get more time to do something, i would be impressed if i could find locations and shoot style like that

Aye, that'll be the TT Forum, I imagine. I certainly recognise your handle.

Back