audi R8

My thoughts:

The chequered flag look to the reflection is rather neat and the thought process is a good one in terms of the building and car relationship.

I find the girls in the background of Image 1 to be a distraction (that might just be me ;)) perhaps a wider aperture to blur them out would have benefitted the shot? There's some nice light there but it hasn't quite made it to the Audi sadly; probably just bad luck on your part in terms of tining.

I can visualise a shot from low down in front of the car to make the most of the car/building relationship that you captured in the images.

I prefer the portrait orientation, but possible a step or two to the left would have improved framing - giving more space at the front of the car, which would have taken part of the speed hump out of the frame. The second photo has a head popping up over the car which could be cloned out easily.

My thoughts:

The chequered flag look to the reflection is rather neat and the thought process is a good one in terms of the building and car relationship.

I find the girls in the background of Image 1 to be a distraction (that might just be me ;)) perhaps a wider aperture to blur them out would have benefitted the shot? There's some nice light there but it hasn't quite made it to the Audi sadly; probably just bad luck on your part in terms of tining.

I can visualise a shot from low down in front of the car to make the most of the car/building relationship that you captured in the images.
thanks for the feedback i appreciate it, the car just sat there as i was walking up past the location so not a planned shoot i was rushing back to try and get some reflections and a half capsized boat, there was a few people around the area so I didn't take any time to compose the shot so was shot at f5.6 but could have only opened up to f4 with the 24-105. The light was just dropping nicely around the area but again sadly the audi was in the shadows. it would be a good location to set up a shoot there as you say to make more use of the car/building relationship.

I prefer the portrait orientation, but possible a step or two to the left would have improved framing - giving more space at the front of the car, which would have taken part of the speed hump out of the frame. The second photo has a head popping up over the car which could be cloned out easily.
thanks for the feed back always welcome, I have posted the wrong image as i did edit the head out of the image and cropped a little tighter to remove a little foreground.

may23-120 (1 of 1) by andyboddice, on Flickr

Back