Audi TT RS Roadster and S5 Cabriolet

Ev_

Edit My Images
Yes
A pair of Audis I've added to my Flickr photostream recently. Comments welcome.

1. Audi S5 Cabriolet (large version)
3954822681_e2d760b5dc.jpg

2. Audi TT RS Roadster (large version)
4071618282_0176b451cd.jpg

3. Audi TT RS Roadster again (large version)
4060772200_e472541593.jpg

I disagree there - the water adds another layer to the photo, if he lowered down to get rid of the water, it would just be road - kurb - sky. It would become a rather dull photo. A low down angle doesn't work in every situation. Just my opinion.

1. I like this shot, but the tree distracts me too much.

2. Great shot.

3. Another good shot but I find the blend between sky and car a bit distracting.

James

like them all but leaning towards #3 as a favourite (y) everything just looks right

Not enought contrast betwen the car and sky for me in #3 I'm afraid. #2 suffers from the fact that the water level is higher on the RHS of the image than the LHS. I'm not sure if this is salvagable because rotating the shot would make another line feature appear incorrect - perhaps a tighter crop would reduce the effect.

Cheesy

At last, some car photos without trees of lampposts sticking out from the cars! No2 looks to my eye like it needs rotated, but not sure. Really like No3.

Cheers for the comments, guys. Keep 'em coming.

Point taken about the distant bank in #2. It may have looked uneven but actually it was the bank coming closer to the camera on the right-hand side of the pic; the image was level - I even popped a spirit level in the hotshoe to check it wasn't my imagination! Still, it was distraction, so a little tickle in Photoshop seemed in order to re-align it...

Picture 2, take 2 (large version)
4071618282_d1bee30500.jpg

George: I did try (and would have preferred) a lower camera angle with this shot, but it looked too messy with the tree-line closer to the car. This was the best compromise.

nice and clean, like the nature feel to it

prefer the cars though LOL

Back