Aunt's Wedding :)

Edit My Images
No
....................................................................................................

Last edited:
Hi Jorj, well done for trying and I hope the following critique is helpful to you. A few things strike me straight away. #1 has a major green cast going on. I know they are under trees so it will happen but I think it can be adjusted in pp to make the skin tones a little more natural. It is also a tad underexposed imo. #2 has almost the opposite problem, it has a magenta cast, so it looks a bit 'cold'. This one also has a little motion blur, I think probably caused by the 1/60 shutter speed. I know in theory that is hand holdable, but I would suggest trying to keep it a bit quicker than that when possible to reduce the risk of this.

The poses are pleasant enough, but for a wedding portrait, I think they might be a bit too 'static', not quite happy or joyful enough if that makes sense? To be perhaps a bit brutal, they look more like brother and sister having a picture taken because Mum has insisted. Not everyone is happy posing more 'romantically' in front of a camera, and that is fine, but in those circumstances, you can often get a far better, more natural photo by getting them to interact with each other rather than with the camera.

These are just a few instant thoughts, some of it can be solved in PP, some is more for you to remember for next time. :)

............................................................................................................

Last edited:
Reactions: Yv
....................................................................................................,,...

Last edited:
Other then what Yvonne said I've only one comment to add. The second looks very hot compared to the other 2. I'm confused she seems to have changed her dress, but the new almost looks blown

....................................................................................................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Last edited:
Back