Aussie coastline - not HDR

quite like this, nice colours

just my opinion, think the bright star top left a bit distracting, and the rock bottom left not sure that is doing anything for the photo

Haha. Are we listing shots that aren't hdr now as well as those that are? :p Its a really nice shot. Good long exposure landscape. Have a read of the forum rules. The image is over the size limit of 800px along the longest edge.

Thanks guys, there's a size limit?? Thank god for Flickr and medium size then. I really hate resizing my stuff all the time as various forums have different rules (another says 1200 pixels max. width).

Yeah I don't do too much photoshop which was why I left everything alone including that star. I think I should crop it like a pano shot since the sky does look a little excessive?

Taken with a Tokina 11-16mm BTW and was really really dark so couldn't focus anywhere.

Wow, that's really great. I've done a few night shots recently however the light pollution made them look completely weird. Colours are great, composition is great in fact the only flaw there is in my opinion is that what appears to be the moon (top left) has moved a bit so it's slightly distracting. When it's summer here I'm hoping to get a lot more night shots done, if I can get them to look anything like this good I will be very pleased indeed :).

Thanks folks. That bright light is actually a star, the moon was top right.

This one with the moon was taken near 11pm!

3175977381_bc822f1517.jpg

Back