Australian Pink Floyd Show

Better than the real thing! I've seen Pink Floyd many times and the Aussie band once, the main advantage they have is that they get to do the 'greatest hits'. It's a great night and a brilliant show.

oh and they are all called Bruce!

Last edited:
Big Floyd fan here, my son also, we are off to see the tribute band on the 27th, my son, who became a Floyd fan at a very early age has seen the Aussie version and reckons it will be another good night.

Better still, Comfortably Numb, my all time favourite(y)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPy9FWPgChM

Last edited:
Got some of their stuff somewhere - sound good mate, enjoy :)

I went to se them few years ago at Southport Floral Hall and have also seen Pink Floyd themselves. They are brilliant, money well spent. Very Very talented...........

Last edited:
Saw them last year in Southport - bloody good sound, their lighting/lasers are pretty good too but unfortunately it wasn't really dark enough for most of the set.

Off to see them tonight, I am going to wear ear plugs this time as my ears were ringing for some time after the last gig I went to!!.

oh and they are all called Bruce!

Not quite true, I was dragged along to see them a couple of summers back and three were called Sheila.

At the time I thought that little could be worse than an evening listening to bunch of wanabe fakes and I wasn't a big Floyd fan anyway. They were totally brilliant and Sheila II was worth the (hefty) ticket price alone. :D

Just got back, one hell of a good night, they were out of this world, the lead guitarist in particular was very good and his performance of Comfortably Numb brought the house to their feet.

A fantastic night(y)

Went to see them at Beverley town hall back in 1998(?) and again a few years back at Birmingham NIA - fantastic group to see and as good as when i went to see Rogers waters do DSOTM in Hyde Park a few summers ago.

Back