Auto 66 Club

Name
Adam
Edit My Images
Yes
Yes, bikes. I don't usually photograph these very often really, can't say that I enjoyed the event as much as I had done previously with bikes. Seemed a fairly poor entries wise, I had one start shot that had only 5 bikes in it...doesn't exactly make for particularly gripping racing really. Think I could do with getting myself to a BSB round at some point and seeing how those guys take the corners.

Anyway, here's the photos. C&C is welcome as per usual. More photos are here - http://www.adampigott.co.uk/2014/auto-66-club/

auto-66-2014-5387.jpg

auto-66-2014-6232.jpg

auto-66-2014-5414.jpg

auto-66-2014-5654.jpg

auto-66-2014-5448.jpg

auto-66-2014-6452.jpg

Last edited:
Great idea for the last one, really moody sky. Shame the silhouette of the bikes aren't just a little clearer to make it an 11 out of 10.

Great idea for the last one, really moody sky. Shame the silhouette of the bikes aren't just a little clearer to make it an 11 out of 10.

Yeah I agree, I did go back to that angle for some normal bikes but the clouds weren't quite so moody by then unfortunately. Reckon it would have looked a bit more impressive with some leaning into the corner a bit more combined with that background. Although I did kinda like the little dirt kick up by the sidecar on the left handside of the image.

love this! - #1 an 10 a bit dark on my monitor - but what a refreshing change to see some new angles and someone using Cadwells awesomeness in a picture. 100% from me. nice work.

Cadwell has an unwritten magic and your on the right route to capturing it!

love this! - #1 an 10 a bit dark on my monitor - but what a refreshing change to see some new angles and someone using Cadwells awesomeness in a picture. 100% from me. nice work.

Cadwell has an unwritten magic and your on the right route to capturing it!

Thanks! I think it's one of the best bits about Cadwell is it's uniqueness. I've shot the circuit a hell of a lot over the past couple of years so I'm glad to hear you think I'm still coming up with new stuff. :)

I will, however, recalibrate my screen just to make sure about #1 & #10, they are supposed to be pretty dark with just the highlights really showing but I'll double check my monitor.

Fantastic set. Not one i don't like!!

Thanks!

Really like the processing in #4 Adam, top shot.

Thanks Neil! :)

4 is really quite special. You've got a really good selection of shots, and the light in 10 is sublime.
Really nice work, the sort of set i aspire to

Back