Auto Photo Awards winning images

Edit My Images
Yes
I think it's sometimes good to give yourself a pat on the back, and this week, I'm quite proud of myself. I entered the following images in to the "Auto Photo Awards". It was the first year of the competition hosted by Shutterhub, and I thought that the competition wouldn't be too heavy as perhaps not many people would enter.

How wrong I was lol. There were some very well-known Automotive photographers that entered, some people that were bridging in to other genres from their general work (and bringing superb creativity in the process), and also some people who may not be too well-known, but offered some incredible creativity and imagery.

Somehow, one of my images won a category, with another one ending up being shown in a gallery setting in a few months time.

It's really nice to have the confirmation you're on the right path. I'm sure I'm not the only one to feel like an imposter sometimes, and I struggle with confidence, so this recognition has really helped to refuel my fire, and desire to become more prominent in this photographic category.

For more of my images, you can visit my Instagram page

Attachments

• IMG_3075.JPG
    IMG_3075.JPG
    115.6 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_3074.JPG
    IMG_3074.JPG
    87.9 KB · Views: 51
  • 7R403982-Edit-2.jpg
    7R403982-Edit-2.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 49
  • DJI_0071-Edit.jpg
    DJI_0071-Edit.jpg
    296.1 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
Well done

Congratulations ;)

Congratulations

As this is in the C&C section, I like the compositions but not sure on the toning/colour balance of the last shot with that red hue. Doesn't look natural.
It’s not supposed to. I called it “make your own movie” as I wanted to give it cinematic look, given the fact that goldfinger and other movies have been filmed here.

It’s all subjective at the end of the day.

Well done. A real confidence builder for sure.

Gaz

Well done. A real confidence builder for sure.

Gaz
Thanks, yeah the judges were people like the Duke of Richmond (Goodwood) etc so definitely a confidence-booster for sure as you say

Back