Autosport 2012

Name
Edward
Edit My Images
No
I have a unique opportunity coming up, my university has decided to pay me to work our stand at Autosport this year and as I have never been before I was wondering what photo opportunities there might be while im not on the clock!

Im not sure if I should bother bring my camera or not. I would just take pics on my phone but Ive recently found the camera is broken :(

So should I take my camera with me or not? Is it worth it?

This is the first time in 4 years I've not had to exhibit at Autosport this coming week, and I'm very glad. For the most (like all indoor shows, and particularly the NEC), the awful orange lights are a nightmare, especially when individual stands then have their own lights of a completely different colour. It'll be packed on Friday and at the weekend, mostly with horny teenagers and lonely looking middle aged blokes trying to take pictures of the lycra clad ladies wandering about, whilst trying to pinch their bottoms. This also means little space to get wider shots of cars, unless you can use an ultra wide lens up close, and live with the distortion. You may get the odd break and a bit of space to yourself, but don't count on it. Theft is a big problem there too, especially at the weekend, so keep a very close watch on your kit at all times.

Back