Autosport Show

Myself and chenng are, just printed off my ticket.

should eb a good day out, although if its like last year not going to be easy to take photos too many people in the way :( but never mind still an excuse to get out.

i'm there right now.. if you see someone in the corridor near the train station who has dragged a bench near the wall socket then say hi!
the pub shut at 7 and my train is 9pm!! GRRRRRrr

Hope you guys enjoyed all the sodium lights turning everything orange.. There will be a lot of White Balance adjustments to be made in PP

Im off sunday, what the light like? we gona have to crank up the ISO or use flash ?

Dont want to lug all my gear round, so will prob just take my 18-70mm f3.5 and maybe my nifty

well..your not going to be stumbling around in pitch blackness..nor are you going to wear 17 pairs of sunglasses to see...unless you want to look directly at some of the lights...

Take a look at my gallery

http://www.surrealillusions.co.uk/galleries/QuickGal.php?album=Autosport+2008/

That might give you some idea..unless you dont want to look and so spoil any surprises!

Its certainly bright enough for no flash..in some areas you might need it though.

is that any help?

:)

yes thanks thats helpfull, My first proper outing with the D300 tomorrow, so should be a good test for it. :D

I'm going on Sunday..woo! Never been before! The WRC stand is what I'm interested in..mmm *dribble*

be prepared to be dissapointed if its WRC cars your going to see, most of the cars will be show cars (roadcars with the right livery and a modded bumper) an exception to this id have thought would be cars on the mcrae stand, i know the safari focus on there is the real deal (although its not quite right, theres something thats not "as was" back in '99)

im not going this year, its too expensive to drive there, pay £25 for a ticket and then get charged again for parking (robbing brummy C*nts) and anyway i wouldnt go on a public day, trade days are much quieter and more people id want to see would be there.

be prepared to be dissapointed if its WRC cars your going to see, most of the cars will be show cars (roadcars with the right livery and a modded bumper) an exception to this id have thought would be cars on the mcrae stand, i know the safari focus on there is the real deal (although its not quite right, theres something thats not "as was" back in '99)

im not going this year, its too expensive to drive there, pay £25 for a ticket and then get charged again for parking (robbing brummy C*nts) and anyway i wouldnt go on a public day, trade days are much quieter and more people id want to see would be there.
Hmm now I'm not sure with going now haha I need to really save more money for the new lens for my camera..
:( Wouldn't have had a chance in hell to get in on the trade day.

not sure quite on the proceedure but one of the lads got in on the trade day by adding "rally prep" after his name. last year i got a ticket through a friends company. got offered a free ticket for this weekend but im busy at home

not sure quite on the proceedure but one of the lads got in on the trade day by adding "rally prep" after his name. last year i got a ticket through a friends company. got offered a free ticket for this weekend but im busy at home

:( Yeah..I'm not in the know for these things hehe..quite a few people have now said it's really not worth going this year :thinking:
Still doing your house up?

i went to this today :D loved it! :D

13 halls full :D Got a fair few photos!! (And sore feet from walking to damn far, lol)

not much rally stuff though, mainly track cars :(

Back