Autumn colours in Tollymore Forest Park

Name
graham Kenny
Edit My Images
Yes
A nice morning spent walking around Tollymore forest park here in Northern Ireland. It seems Autumn is not quite here yet, so plan to go back and reshoot some of these in a few weeks, So any feedback will be handy.
All shot on a Fuji XT2 with 10-24mm. I think a circular polariser is needed here to cut the glare from the water and add a bit more detail, but i have no experience with these.

Foleys Bridge.jpgSteppingstones2.jpgOld Oak.jpg

Last edited:
nice work no2 for me and yes a polarizer would help to cut down the glare

nice work no2 for me and yes a polarizer would help to cut down the glare
Is it possible to use a Polarizer as a screw in filter first then the 100mm hitech system ontop of it, or when using the hitech system, do i then need the 105mm polarizer ontop any Nd's ect?

Thanks

You can use either a screw in just to the front filter but for greater flexibility a 105mm polariser along with the either Lee filter holder or Hitech would work along with your grad.

Link that gives the general idea https://davidduchemin.com/2014/10/starting-with-filters/

I know many people have moved to light room and manipulate images grads etc but I am old school I like the process in the field of pulling it all together no wrong or right way its what you are comfortable with. Keep an eye in the classifieds as filters come up all the time

Pic of how it all looks when on your camera

KB1ZW.jpg

Last edited:
Back