Notice Autumn FotoVUE Competition - The Winners!

Wow, thats great, thanks Mick for the generosity and Marcel for organising:)

Very kind offer from Mick to put these prizes up and thanks Marcel for organising.

Looking at the online previews the books look excellent.

Have you been able to tap into the high street retailers yet Mick, or just concentrating on making target audiences aware online?

Thank you to everyone who entered. It was an absolute pleasure.

I will get all the books sent out as soon as you get your book choice and address to Marcel.

Have you been able to tap into the high street retailers yet Mick, or just concentrating on making target audiences aware online?

Hi Craig - the bulk of the sales are through Amazon, followed by Waterstones and some independent shops.

A significant number we sell direct from our website, we always offer a discount to compete with Amazon and the authors benefit if we sell direct, they get a bigger royalty.

It takes two to three years to put a book together, a lot of work for the authors all who are local to their area. We don't just google and compile, the authors have an intimate knowledge, the classics and a lot more, of their area.

All the best,

Mick

It takes two to three years to put a book together, a lot of work for the authors all who are local to their area. We don't just google and compile, the authors have an intimate knowledge, the classics and a lot more, of their area.

And it clearly shows Mick, the 2 I have already - the peaks and Cornwall/Devon are fantastic. The peaks one especially has had a lot of use, in fact it helped with the image I entered in this comp!
I look forward to adding a third to my collection thanks to your generosity.

Cheers
Chris

Sent the details now for most, just waiting on

@Cagey75
@Craig_85
@LojikDub

To PM me with their choice of book and address :)

Apologies Marcel, I also thought only the top 3 got a book - will PM you now, thank you so much :D

Also thanks to Mick - I did not expect to get on this list haha!

Last edited:
Dolomites book arrived today, thank you very much. There is so much more content in there than I was expecting, very impressed.

My wife was under the illusion that we were researching the Dolomites as a holiday location for next year because I know she 'likes Italy' and 'deserves a holiday'. That changed when this photo guid came though the letter box!

Just got my wildlife book this morning, thanks a million! :) Going to have a look through it now with my coffee. Ahhh, new book smell! :woot:

Cheers @Mick Ryan

Back