autumn (my take) on it

Name
Mike
Edit My Images
No
following on from tinac,s shot, i made a comment about her shot that was,nt very helpfull and stated it,s not my thing so........ i had a go, tell me what you think. cheers mike.

_MJR9609.jpg by Mike Rockey, on Flickr

Last edited:
very red and very sat
a lot going on...busy...but interesting
i prefer the simpler approach of one or two leaves in decay

Hmm
I have come back to this 2 or 3 times and I am afraid it does not quite work for me.

Not too sure why, I think it may be that there is no real focal point to the image, also not sure if its flash but the brighter spots are a bit distracting.

On a positive note I do like the colours:D

the colours are lovely but i don't particularly "look" at anything in it, could have tried focusing in on the berries on the left of the shot and having the rest as background colour?

very red and very sat
a lot going on...busy...but interesting
i prefer the simpler approach of one or two leaves in decay

thanks geoff the very sat comment is interesting as my stats say -4 as it was so bright i had to pull the sat back a bit.(y)

Hmm
I have come back to this 2 or 3 times and I am afraid it does not quite work for me.

Not too sure why, I think it may be that there is no real focal point to the image, also not sure if its flash but the brighter spots are a bit distracting.
On a positive note I do like the colours:D

hi robin, this is direct sunlight behind, me and i to liked the intense colours.

the colours are lovely but i don't particularly "look" at anything in it, could have tried focusing in on the berries on the left of the shot and having the rest as background colour?

thanks alison, i get your point about maybe focusing on the berries, then using the back groud to enhance it. (y)

thanks all for taking the time to crit my pic (y)

Back