Autumn shoot

Edit My Images
No
Hey guys,

Here is a couple of shots from the shoot I did yesterday

3008454767_27f23f026a_o.jpg

3008810376_dd8a1b7e9d_o.jpg

Really like the first shot, it has a very natural feel to it, although I would be tempted to soften the highlight on her thumbnail as it stands out a bit as is for me.

The second doesn't work quite so well for me as she gets lost a little in the background with the colour of her scarf and the dark area to the right of her hair in the shot. The branch in to the back of her head doesn't work for me either I'm afraid, but I wouldn't fancy having to clone it out! :eek:

Great Couple of shots there - I like the DOF with the leaves in 1 and have taken a couple of shots like this myself at a wedding earlier in the year. I would agree with the branch behind the head and leaf on the scalf on 2, but these are very minor points for 2 great images.

Thanks for the comments guys.

I wouldn't crop the first one at all, I composed that shot so the bokeh'd brown leaves would form a natural frame :)

i like the 1st and think the leafs work well in the framing...

the 2nd is also very nice

shame she is sitting so low but hey ho ....

two very nice shots imho

md(y)

well done(y)

Wow!
I think both these shots are absolutley stunning! :clap:

I love the light in her face in the first shot, really makes it pop from between the muted foreground leaves (which btw, I too think adds to the feel of the shot).
Of course it helps that the model is also absolutely gorgeous!

2nd shot I like for different reasons.
The shot is still about 'her' but not so completely. I love the light in the green leaves in the bg which also picks up the green scarf that is framing her face beautifully.

I love the lighting (how?) and the processing of these shots.
For me theyre two very beautiful shots ... which pains me to add to my comments that they are oversized. (800px on longest side).

Look forward to seeing more of your shots. (y)

Agree with Inaglo completely

That first shot is just stunning. Everything fits together superbly.
The second image is just as powerful (in a soft way) thought I find it a lot busier than the first.

Absolutely cracking!

love the first shot as it looks more natural

Thanks for the comments people, i'm sure i'll be able to pick out some other cracking ones once I have been through the other 200 shots :)

InaGlo, was that a question as in how did I do the lighting? If so, I used my SB-800 on a lightstand with a white shoot through umbrella and triggered wireless

Back