Autumn Steam Train

Kev
There's so much to like about this picture, apart from the subject matter! There's the viewpoint with the train on a curve, the strategically placed signal and the magnificent variation in colour of the foliage. There's the platform furniture and the signs, the footbridge and the upright just beyond the footbridge (looks like it could have been a water crane but the shape doesn't look quite right). The more I look at your photo, the more I see so it's, in my view, a hugely successful photo, not just a simple snapshot.

Kev
There's so much to like about this picture, apart from the subject matter! There's the viewpoint with the train on a curve, the strategically placed signal and the magnificent variation in colour of the foliage. There's the platform furniture and the signs, the footbridge and the upright just beyond the footbridge (looks like it could have been a water crane but the shape doesn't look quite right). The more I look at your photo, the more I see so it's, in my view, a hugely successful photo, not just a simple snapshot.
Thank you very much

Kev

:agree: Totally :)

Yep - I like that a lot :)

Back