John
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi weather wasn't very good today so I got the light box out. what do you think

2902015004_5283f64b2f_o.jpg

2901176725_9b0099a251_o.jpg

2902021802_4eb3b34013_o.jpg

C + C welcome.

I suppose you are going to make up your secret formula and bake them for a couple of hours and then go beat the school kids at conkers..... or is that still allowed? I've a feeling it was outlawed as being dangerous :LOL: Nice set John ;)

I suppose you are going to make up your secret formula and bake them for a couple of hours and then go beat the school kids at conkers..... or is that still allowed? I've a feeling it was outlawed as being dangerous :LOL: Nice set John ;)

Hi Alby I think them days have gone a long time ago but I enjoyed them.

3 Nice photos John (y)

Hey John, no those days ain't gone, string some up and I'll have a game with you (y) but no baking or soaking in vinegar aloud

Last edited:
Good shots John, those warm autumn colours have certainly been captured very well. Good details (y)

Good shots John.

I have a HUMUNGOUS conker tree in the front garden which is open. All the kids still knock and ask if they can collect conkers which I give them carte blanche to do and they still play conkers as we knew it (not in school but in their gardens and streets.) Fun is not dead!! :D

Yeah, wasn't conkers banned in schools because some guy was hit in the eye by a flying bit? Not sure if it caused permanent damage or not. The wimp would have had his head shoved down the toilets by the big kids in my day for squealing!

Back to the shots... they're very warm and I think I'd prefer the lighting a little softer. The 'white' flesh is a little too orange IMO.

Back