autumn woods

Sorry, does nothing for me. Could you unblur it so there is some reference to the original? This blur makes it too abstract.

Ive done similar to that Daniel but done it in camera, I also used flash, I got John (eosjohn) to throw some leaves, as he threw up them I panned upwards as the flash fired it froze the leaves but the BG was blurred as in your example I have links if your interested to see the results

Stunning colours and I suppose it's interesting in an abstract type of way . . . but it's not for me either sorry Daniel.
It looks like there's a decent woodland pic under the PP. Why not try applying that effect to a duplicate layer over the original and selectively masking bits back out to reveal the structure of the trees and give it some more context?

Sorry, i like the concept behind the photo from an abstract point of view, but dont think it really works here, looks as if the tripod was shaking up and down:thinking:
I think if you had another play with the original but toned the blur down abit it would work better as there are some really nice colors here(y)

the abstractness is really good and vibrant colours
now you say wood i can see some tree shapes..otherwise...its a cool abstract and suits the format
cheers
geof
ps the second one is more..organic so to speak and lets some real world detail through
cheers again
G

Back