AWDC Rally - Sweet Lamb

Name
Simon (Prefer 'Si')
Edit My Images
No
A few weeks ago, I took up an offer to go and photograph the All-Wheel Drive Club's Safari Round at the Sweet Lamb complex.

I'm in the process of trying to work out if this event can be visited as a TalkPhotography meet next year. Once I've got the details worked out, I'll post in the usual place! :)

AWDC_002.jpg

AWDC_007.jpg

AWDC_009.jpg

5D3_10227.jpg

AWDC_010.jpg

AWDC_017.jpg

Cracking shots SI, no7 just tops the lot for me .
fantastic shot

Hopefully it will become a TP meet next year.

excellent i was hoping you'd post some more of these ,thank you

Some strange looking vehicles there. Nice shots, #7 for me too, and great light in #11.

Cracking set of shots - one or two look a little over processed to me (eg No 9) but some very good captures...

looks like it was a great day - is there a site that shows when they're running again, could be worth a trip out.

Cracking shots SI, no7 just tops the lot for me .
fantastic shot'

Hopefully it will become a TP meet next year.

Thanks Simon... I've got a couple of friends who own a pub with a field behind and I'm going to have a chat with them about arranging something for a meet next year. :)

excellent i was hoping you'd post some more of these ,thank you

You're welcome Nik... It was a bloody good day! :)

Some strange looking vehicles there. Nice shots, #7 for me too, and great light in #11.

Cheers Neil... The Simmonites one (number 295) was my favourite of the strange ones but my favourite of the whole lot belongs to a friend of mine and that's the orange Land Rover (number 17). :)

the money involved in these machines!!

Great shots.

Thanks Stevie. I was talking to a couple of the teams about how much they spend in a season... It's a really serious undertaking! :)

Awesome set. #8 is my favourite, B&W makes the image look mean! Just as rally is!

Cheers Ruairidh. The team owners for number 8 were impressed with that one as well. (y)

Cracking set of shots - one or two look a little over processed to me (eg No 9) but some very good captures...

looks like it was a great day - is there a site that shows when they're running again, could be worth a trip out.

Hi Andy,

Thanks for the comments... Number 9 is deliberately 'over-processed' but the rest have had very little done to them (apart from the mono). :)

There's a list of the remaining AWDC events HERE

Back