Awee outing today in the snow

Name
Sean Logie
Edit My Images
Yes
Bit out of my comfort zone so would appreciate some C&C..Ta for looking...:)

imgp6170.jpg

imgp6168.jpg

imgp6167.jpg

imgp6165.jpg

Seem to have lost a bit of sharpness when I've uploaded them ,anyone have any idea why ?..:)

#1 is just perfect - suggest you re-assess your "comfort zone"

pics can lose sharpness when you resize
a quick "unsharp mask as the last step usually fixes it

#1 is just perfect - suggest you re-assess your "comfort zone"
(y)

beautiful capture of wonderful light.

I like them all mx... Great use of the light to enhance the overall pic... Was out washing the bike, down south and it was cold enough without snow!!! God knows how cold it was when you were out taking these pics. :)

no.1 one for me, very nice! no.2 seems very overexposed, i.e. the sun is blown. Can't decide between 3&4, I think no.4 is edging though (y)

Cheers for the comments (y) , and your right Dazz the light was spectacular today,hope tomorrow brings the same and the snow's still with us ..:)

I like them all mx... Great use of the light to enhance the overall pic... Was out washing the bike, down south and it was cold enough without snow!!! God knows how cold it was when you were out taking these pics. :)
No way anyone could take a bike out today especially where i was isme (y)

No.1 then no.4 the light is lovely but not so keen on the other two.

1 is excellent. Very good shot that

Numbers 1 is excellent & number 3 is also very good I also think you should re-assess your "comfort zone"

Thanks again for comments,makes freezing ma buns off worth while :)

AS said very good, I personally like No1 and No3 no snow here though so can't try my hand just yet :(

I see in your profile your a Fuji S9600 owner, GREAT bit of kit ,and welcome to the forum,great bunch of people on here.Appreciate your comment too cheers (y)

They don't get much better than No 1 light is perfect which I'd taken that well done (y)

Back