AWOL - the mysterious case of the missing members

Hacker

TPer Emeritus
Name
Colin
Edit My Images
Yes
I've noticed that a few of the forum regulars have either been absent for a while or posting a lot less than they used to. Maybe it is because the forum is busy and I don't get to see all the posts.

Off the top of my head:

HIMUPNORTH
Venomator
Busterboy
DougDarter
Catdaddy
Chuckles
Marianne
Matt Charlton

I'm sure there are more.

Anyway, where are you - we are missing your sparkling wit and repartee! :LOL:

matt was on over the weekend,
last we knew Catdaddy had fell for the charms of a woman - god help him!

How strange as I was only thinking earlier that a few of those people hadn't been around for a while too :)

How strange as I was only thinking earlier that a few of those people hadn't been around for a while too :)

this time next year will we be adding your name to the list of missing people? i.e. hows the plans going to jump from here to pastures new?

this time next year will we be adding your name to the list of missing people? i.e. hows the plans going to jump from here to pastures new?

:nono: You don't get rid of me that easily :D Once we are settled in Canada, I'll be back online before you've even noticed I've gone. All is going well, desperately trying to get in all the stuff they need for me to be able to sit my exams.

Busterboy was on the other day I think, haven't seen HUN for ages although I did see him in the van a few weeks ago. MC was on the other day as well.

It's really easy to miss posts now though. I didn't have access a couple of days last week (week before? :shrug: ) and I came back to about 1500 new posts.

:nono: You don't get rid of me that easily :D Once we are settled in Canada, I'll be back online before you've even noticed I've gone. All is going well, desperately trying to get in all the stuff they need for me to be able to sit my exams.

no one is trying to get rid of you, just trying to plan autumn group shoots in canada for next year :wave:

HIMUPNORTH was going away abroad for christmas wasn't he? summat like that.

PM'd Roger (Ven) a few weeks sgo, he's been very busy with work.

Last time I saw Catdday (Chris) was back in Feb 2007 at his gig, PM'd him about 2 months ago, said he was going through a sticky patch with alot on his hands, (not sticky stuff that is):LOL:

Let us hope they are all fine and having a good holiday somewhere!

I've been away, sort of had a Photography overdose but am getting an itchy shutter finger again, so I'm back!

Cheers,
James

Ha ... I am still alive and kicking ... :)

PM'd Roger (Ven) a few weeks sgo, he's been very busy with work.

Indeedy you did Glen ... ;) ... and did I feel guilty afterwards ... :shrug: ... for a few seconds anyways ... :D ... I have tried to dip in on the odd occasion but with so much going on it is difficult to pick up again ... and we are heading for an even busier time right now too ... :eek:

Let us hope they are all fine and having a good holiday somewhere!

I wish Anton ... how I wish ... have only had one this year as opposed to the normal four or five ... :shrug: ... and I can't see this changing in the near future either ... :cautious:

Rest assured I do miss you all ... :love: ... and even if I don't contribute so much I try my best to lurk as much as possible ...

Now where's those bloody TP calendars to keep me in touch all of next year ... :thinking:

Have a truly great Christmas all of you ... each and every one ... BAH HUMBUG ... :razz:

:p

Good to see you around Ven! :wave:

And Matt, and Moos3h, and all the other reprobates notable by their abscence. :D

Colin

I returned to look you up and here you are asking about me. How sweet!

Can you send me your email addy. Don't PM as I was just looking in so might not be signed in for an age. gary at garywilliamson dot co dot uk.

I gave up here after certain comments got on my wick. By the time I got over them I realised I had achieved a whole lot more with my limited time. I am taking less shots but those I am are (imo) a whole lot better but really dedicated in one sphere - no guesses what they are.

I want to know if you are up north this Christmas as I would like to catch up with you.

Hello all, I hope you are well and doing just fine without me. I will find some time over the Christmas break to have a look at what has been happening here so I apologise for just a single post.

Later

Gary

To all who are not around regularly! YOU ARE MISSED and if you cannot enjoy a good hols I trust you are all OK and enjoying whatever it is you are up to!

Cheers

Still around.... read a lot but don't post that much after having my fingers burnt! Maybe I'm more sensitive than I thought I was! I thought I was Rhino Neal ... ;)

I'm sure when you all decide to return you'll be welcomed with open arms. In the meantime enjoy the festive season.

Merry Xmas

I was about to say Ewan was the most obviously missing...

As I said on another thread, I have been quieter myself recently, mainly due to 'forum fatigue' IYKWIM, that and not being out much with camera either due to a million other things going on.

Anyway, its nice to see Ven, Gary and others poping in to answer this thread, miss you guys! (y)

To all those who are AWOL you have been missed and hope your all doing well and enjoying the festivities.

Barry nice to see you online again and congrats on the new addition to the family.

I started a thread asking about Ewan a few weeks ago, it appears no-one has heard from him and his Fickr hasnt been updated either.

Anyway, I hope all our members are safe, well, and happy ... where ever they choose to hang their hat's this christmas. :)

and matty...what about him...isnt he the most important missing person??

Back