awwwwwwwwwwww cute....

stan the man

Nutkicker
Name
mark
Edit My Images
Yes
my daughter went out and brought this little kitten home for her 2 yr old son,who absolutely loves cats,but is absolutely scared of dogs....

here she is...

DSC00286.jpg

what an adorable little kitten, my grandson the same age and is cat mad too.. only my 3 aren't so keen on him :)

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww - I want one!!!!

(don't think the 2 resident felines would be amused though :D)

lovely pic!

(y)

Lovely shots, and a very cute little lass.
She's obviously a very calm little kitty to stay so still for you, or just a natural poser! When ours was that age, all my shots looked like we'd bought a tazmanian devil rather than a cat!

Last edited:
Lovely shots and such a cute kitten. Really makes me want to go out and get another one. My cat was 14 weeks old before we were allowed to pick her up as the breeder insisted on spaying her, I really missed out on this cuteness stage :(

Lovely shots and such a cute kitten. Really makes me want to go out and get another one. My cat was 14 weeks old before we were allowed to pick her up as the breeder insisted on spaying her, I really missed out on this cuteness stage :(

thanks julie...since my daughter getting this kitten,there's been an article on the local TV news about the amount of kittens being dumped and taken to our local RSPCA centre in swansea,so my wife now wants a kitten,but we spend lots of time away from home with hospital appointments,so would maybe be a problem unless we can find someone to have it whilst we're away..

Back